Re: Lego Dinos

--- Steve Jackson <sj@io.com> wrote:
> Chris asks:
>
> >I recently heard a rumor that lego is coming
> >out with Lego Dinosaurs! Has anyone seen them?
>
> Aha! At last a question in my field of study!
>
> Four species have been identified so far from the
> new Lego beds, which
> appear to be Cretaceous.

[...]
> Further research is being carried on with great
> enthusiasm.

Abstracts are online:

http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/productzoom.asp?number=5921

http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/product.asp?number=5987

http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/product.asp?number=5975

http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/product.asp?number=5955

http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/product.asp?number=5935

http://www.lego.com/catalog/amr/product.asp?number=5934

I was hoping there'd be some Technics kits along the
lines of actually making some 'working' Dinosaurs, but
I guess my dream of building my own Dino Input Device
shall have to wait until I can afford a mess of them myself.

=====
.oO=-Oscar Quill is a nom de something for Scott Elyard-=Oo.
|    "The picture of a faithful alligator boundin' into    |
|      daddy's lap ain't one the public is ready for."     |
|              --Walt Kelly (Beauregard)                   |
| Comic:         www.oscarquillandcoyle.org                |
| Sci: http://www.oscarquillandcoyle.org/paleo/vertemorph/ |