Re: Lego Dinos

  I went to the toy store yesterday to check out the lego dinos, and was
more impressed by them in person than in the photos.  It's kind-of- a
Lost World circa 1940's genre.  Dinosaur Ilsand with good explorers who
protect the dinos, and bad exlporers who capture them,..sounds awfully
familiar.
  What I found funny was that the T.rex had "feathers" on his arms!  Is
this the first feathered dinosaur toy?  Probably not, I'm sure there is
some Robo-raptor-extreme-with-rocket-launchers-and- kung-fu-grip with
plumage out there somewhere.

  David Krentz