Re: New Acrocanthosaurus paper is out, supposedly

At 12:36 PM 7/19/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Currie P. J. & Carpenter K. 2000. - A new specimen of Acrocanthosaurus
>atokensis (Theropoda, Dinosauria) from the Lower Cretaceous Antlers
>Formation (Lower Cretaceous, Aptian) of Oklahoma, USA. Geodiversitas 22 (2)
>: 207-246.

Okay, I'll bite.  How the heck do I order this one.  I went to their
website, but I am still unclear as to how to get it.  I can do the math
(152.45 Euros X 30% = 198.19 Euros), but I don't understand how to pay
this.  Can one get a money order in Euros?  I am used to North American
publications and was wondering if somebody more "worldly" could help me out.

Darryl Jones  <dinoguy@interlog.com>
                     <dinoguy@netscape.com>
For information on tyrannosaurids and
visit my webpage at: