Re: Sauropod Necks

The Listmaster (new movie out by Fox this month with
special effects by ILM and directed by Tim Burton [who
better?]) Mickey Rowe wrote:

...sniped. That's right, shot down, right out of the
sky!!

  I may have mischaracterized Carpenter's mounting,
and so should ask him directly. I did however observe
an apparent discrepency, so should stay by the gist of
that statement. And true, I am confused on the details
of the study on the neck mobility. Have got sleep,
Mickey, will return to this subject soon.

  I do appologize for annoying the great Listmaster, though.

=====
Jaime "James" A. Headden