Re: Digital Duplications (A Case for an Ichthyologist?)

I wrote:

<...and thus (1st level inference) sauropods should
not have a fifth pedal digit.>

  I'm sorry, all, I meant to use just "by the
phylogenetic bracketing principle (Witmer, 1994)" ...
I was thinking of Witmer, and got confused, not to
mention I wrote that one after about three hours sleep
and 11 hrs. at work, just before bed.

=====
Jaime "James" A. Headden