Re: lego dinos

at the risk of straying into totally asinine territory, I believe one of
the toy Raptor action figures from Streetfighter or Killer Instinct did
indeed have a crest of "extreme plumage", but no rocket launcher :)

"Kung fu action grip"?  Does this mean we have our first synapomorphy
linking maniraptoriformes and G.I. Joe? :) Those semi-lunate carpals make
so much more sense now! (sorry, it's been a silly morning)