Re: Tarbosaurus?

Hey,
This Tarbosaurus discussion reminds me of a question I posted awhile back (I
think) regarding juvenile Tarbosaurus specimens.

Last year I viewed a large Tarbosaurus bataar mount at the Traveling Gobi
Exhibit in Florence, Italy (it has been all around Europe, including Trieste,
Italy and London, that I know of).  A photo of this mount can be seen on my
website at http://www.geocities.com/stegob/gobi.html

Along with this mount was the skull of a carnivorous dinosaur that was labeled
as a juvenile Tarbosaurus.

Does anybody know of this specimen?  Is it _T. bataar_?  Or could it possibly
be some other type of Mongolian dinosaur?

And, what juvenile Tarbosaurus specimens are known?  Juvenile Tyrannosaurus
specimens are rare, so I assume the same is for Tarbosaurus.

Steve
---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY
SITE: http://www.geocities.com/stegob