Re: Tarbosaurus?

In a message dated 7/21/00 8:33:39 PM EST, jeffmartz@earthlink.net writes:

<< Why just assume that "all other things were equal" and that the proportion
of juveniles and adults preserved in Asia should be the same as in North
America, when we know there were probably other preservational biases? >>

Well, as soon as you can describe what these differences in preservational
biases between Mongolia and North America might be, and how they would affect
a population of tyrannosaurids so as to increase the number of preserved
juveniles and subadults relative to the number of adults, we can talk some
more.