Pachyrhinosaurus

 Colleagues,

 Having just recently seen the Disney movie "Dinosaurs", I was pleased to see that they have used the Pachyrhinosaurus-like animals I was digging up in N.W. Alberta (Pipestone Creek) in 1986-1989 and subsequently prepared towards the EX TERRA travelling exhibit of Canadian and Chinese dinosaurs.

 However, I did not supply Disney with technical drawings of this animal and was wondering if anyone on this list did (or knows who did) and if so, could they please contact me offline. No, no one is in trouble, I'm just trying to keep the history and facts straight as part of an ongoing project involving recording various historical aspects of the Pipestone Creek pachyrhinosaur bonebed.

 Also, does anyone know who at Disney I would contact regarding this? I would like to make contact with the people who animated the pachyrhinosaurs in the movie.

 As part of the same project, I'd be grateful if list members could alert me to where ever the pachyrhinosaurs appear in popular media such as magazines, newspapers, etc. Even items such as toys would be of interest to me. Please remember to reply offline.

 Many thanks,

Darren Tanke, Tech. I
Dinosaur Research Program
Royal Tyrrell Museum of Paleontology
Drumheller, AB, Canada
                   and
Senior Editor, Paleopathology and Recent
Dento-Osteopathology Bibliography; see homepage
at:  http://dns.magtech.ab.ca/dtanke