From: "Darren Tanke" <dtanke@dns.magtech.ab.ca>
To: <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Subject: Darren Tanke in NY Times?
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 11:19:00 -0600

 Colleagues,

 I have a mystery that perhaps you may help solve.

Recently, an unknown person came to the Tyrrell Museum looking for me. As I was away in the field and unavailable, they left a message. Unfortunately, part of the message was lost so I don't know who penned it. In the message, it alluded to having "Recently read about you in the New York Times".

The mystery is that I have never been interviewed by the New York Times, nor would I expect to be in the New York Times.

Has anyone on this list read about me in the New York Times within the past year? If so, please advise offline.

 Many thanks.

Darren Tanke, Tech. I
Dinosaur Research Program
Royal Tyrrell Museum of Paleontology
Drumheller, AB, Canada
                   and
Senior Editor, Paleopathology and Recent
Dento-Osteopathology Bibliography; see homepage
at:  http://dns.magtech.ab.ca/dtanke