Re: AZHDARCHID ENVIRONMENTS

Moff Naish wrote:
>Was _Arambourgiania_ really a
>marine feeder while _Quetzalcoatlus_ was freshwater? I suspect these
>animals could feed from both environments, and I don't see why they
>didn't.
        On the other hand, Q the Winged Beast (both species) is known only
from deposits far inland, in a fluvial/lacustrian setting, around saline
lakes (which I believe had few fish, ask Coulson). There is no positive
evidence (that I know of) that it spent any time in marine environments. On
the other hand, until correlative coastal deposits are documented, this is
certainly not conclusive.

        Wagner
If Q did eat crawdaddys, did it suck the juice out of the heads?

  "Why do I sense we've picked up another pathetic lifeform?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi