Walter Alvarez Interview...and others

Hey group,
I just wanted to let you all know about a few new additions to my website.  No
photos this time, but a trio of interviews with three paleontologist.

1) Walter Alvarez, the grandfather of the KT impact theory.  You can find this
one at http://www.geocities.com/stegob/walteralvarez.html

2) William Hammer, the discoverer and researcher of Cryolophosaurus, the first
named Antarctic dinosaur.  You can find this one at
http://www.geocities.com/stegob/williamhammer.html

3) Matt Wedel, Dinolist member and Sauroposeidon researcher.  You can find this
one at http://www.geocities.com/stegob/mattwedel.html

In four days I leave for a two week trip to New England.  I am hoping to check
out five paleo museums/sites, and should be able to add nearly a hundred more
photos to my site for you all to view.  Stay tuned...

Cheers,
Steve

---
Steve Brusatte-DINO LAND PALEONTOLOGY