Shiva crater

In "The Rise of Birds", Chatterjee speaks of the discovery of the Shiva crater,
off the coast of India and dated to the KT boundary.  But I have heard of it
from no other source.  Is it considered a legitimate
impact structure?

Also, several years ago, I read of a smaller strike from the KT boundary
located on the U.S. mainland, which was also taken to suggest that the culprit
at Chicxulub  was a Shoemaker-Levy 9 type object.  Anything
more on this to know?

Cheers,

M.J. Murphy

`The shapes of things are dumb.