Re: Tarbosaurus?

wouldn't the actual quality of sediments change with location and
conditions?

I understand that the Yellow river in China has been regarded as a VERY
high-sediment river, whereas a similarly sized river such as the
Mississippi may not carry the same multi tons of sediment as
continuously.

So could you count on different rivers having the EXACT same
preservation qualities?  A river with more floating crud in it would
seem more likely to preserve little vertebrate things than a river with
less floating crud in it.

-Betty Cunningham

--
Flying Goat Graphics