[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]

Re: The "transverse"

On Mon, 24 Jul 2000, Jeffrey Martz wrote:

>     Can anyone tell me what the "transverse" is?  Is it another name for the 
> ectopterygoid?

The element that von Huene called the transversum in his Plateosaurus
papers is certainly the ectopterygoid, so I suppose the answer to your
question is yes.


Adam Yates