Spinosauroidea

Hello everyone,

 I am developing a project consisting of the evolution
of spinosaurs. I wanted to know if anyone could lend
me a hand in research, it would be greatly
appreciated. I wanted to know more about the taphonamy
of Baryonyx walkeri and Suchomimus teneriensis. I also
want to know more about the area they're found in as
well as the fauna and flora. I do have a short time to
do this.

thank you in advance,

-Marco Mendez