references, please.

Fellows in the intellectual field of paleotology, or those with just a healthy
interest in it,

       I would be very gracious if anyone of you could provide me with
references to books on one of these two subjects (on or offlist):

       The dino-to-bird evolution theory (for or against, but preferably
against)
       Dromaeosaurs
       Possibility of packs amongst the Dromaeosaurs.

   If you provide me with papers, please also inform me as to where I might
obtain them. Thank you.

                                        Many thanks,
                                        Caleb Lewis