Re: Birthday of E.D. Cope

Hi folks,  July 28 which is Friday is E. D.'s birthday.  Sorry about
that.  Late at night message and I just added a day. :)  No.... I am not
from the great beyond.  Jane

coming soon a pithy sig line
See me at  www.dinosaur.org
   Jane P. Davidson Ph.D.  University of Nevada Reno
   fax 775-784-6655
   http://members.aol.com/Jdhexen/index.html
   http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/1536
   jdhexen@aol.com