Re: Diplodocid duck-and-cover techniques

horses have near 360 degree vision and don't need to turn around to see
behind them.

what sort of field of vision would a diplodicus have anyways?

What keeps the diplodicus from smacking the tail into big trees and
rocks if it isn't looking where the tail is going?  Wouldn't this
behavior lead to a VERY high probability of broken tails?

-Betty Cunningham

--
Flying Goat Graphics
http://www.flyinggoat.com