Dinosaur TV Week

Here are some highlights of U.S. national television
programming concerning dinosaurs, other prehistoric
animals, and the scientific discussion of evolution,
from high art to low trash and (theoretically) back
again, all times Eastern (check local listings to
confirm):

Thursday, August 3

Travel Channel, 8:30pm (rebroadcast 10:30pm)
The Hunt for Amazing Treasures
Includes segment on dinosaur fossil.

Sunday, August 6

TNT, 4:20am
The Beast of Hollow Mountain
Mexican cattlman and rancher feud; feud resolved by a
tyrannosaur from the local swamp.  News to me, but
sounds compelling.

History Channel, 6:00am
History Showcase
Includes segment on dinosaurs.

Discovery Channel, 9:30am
Bonehead Detectives of the Paleoworld
Kid's show about paleontology.  This episode --
"The Dino Diner."  Dinosaur poop gives clues to
dinosaur lives.

I hope no one ever needs clues to my life.

=====
Larry

"This case has had full analyzation and has been looked at  a lot. I understand
the emotionality of death penalty cases."
--George W. Bush, Seattle Post-Intelligencer, June 23, 2000