Re: Triceratops was a giant horned turkey

What was the extraction process? How did they protect
against the contingency of DNA contamination (modern
DNA or otherwise)?<<<

Well, unless they are letting poultry run amuck in the lab, then we can probably rule out contamination...if the results matched an animal known in the area where the fossil was unearthed, or if the results matched one of the researchers, then we would have reason to be suspicious. Unless some microscopic organisms inexplicably overlap the results (which I severely doubt), then contamination probably isn't an issue.

Repeatability, on the other hand...

Scott