From: Caleb <terminator2029@usa.net>
To: Dino List <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Subject: help! Merciful (but polite) cries for help!!!!
Date: 29 Jul 00 19:23:41 MDT

Sirs and Madams:

I do apologize for this message, but, it must be asked.
I have searched, scowered, the Internet, looking for places from which I
might obtain paleontological papers pertinent to the paper I must write for a
scholarship (the Intel Science Talent Search), all futilly. I have gone to the
website of the AMNH and have seen what they have, but they only have one paper
relevent to the subject of the paper I intend to write. So, I will ask in all
politeness, where can I obtain papers? The university and our excuse for
libraries do not contain papers, so I need to obtain them from other places.
Also, I was curious, might I just ask the people who wrote the papers to
provide me with copies? Thank you for your time, and I do apologize for this
message.

Thank you again, Caleb Lewis

____________________________________________________________________ Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com/?N=1