re: pack hunting (OOOOOLLLLLDDDDDD)

Sirs and madams:

    I would greatly appreciate it if I could get a copy of this paper from
someone:

Author(s): MAXWELL WD; OSTROM JH
Title: TAPHONOMY AND PALEOBIOLOGICAL IMPLICATIONS OF TENONTOSAURUS-
DEINONYCHUS ASSOCIATIONS

Source: JOURNAL OF VERTEBRATE PALEONTOLOGY V0015 N4 DEC 1995 pp. 707-
712.
Abstract: The discovery of a nearly complete skeleton of Tenontosaurus
tilletti and closely associated multiple shed teeth of the
dromaeosaur Deinonychus antirrhopus provides evidence that
may support the often repeated suggestion that Deinonychus
was a pack-hunting predator. The taphonomy of the specimen
adds weight to the additional conclusion that Tenontosaurus
was the specific food preference of the Deinonychus predator
population. Among theropods, the only other specific animals
that have been found as unmistakable food objects are
varisaurus in Compsognathus and Coelophysis in Coelophysis.
These two could have been examples of opportunistic
incidental predation or scavenging, but it appears that
Deinonychus actively preyed on a deliberate food choice,
Tenontosaurus.
]

                                        Thank you,
                                        Caleb