Western U.S.

I know this is kind of off topic, but, Ii figured that this group is probably a good group to ask about this. The question is this;
Where can i find some I find some literature about the geologic history of the western United States. I have a paper by S.J. Reynolds and J.P. Jenney about the geologic setting of Arizona. I'm giving a brief talk about this in a few weeks, and any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Peace,
Rob
Student of Geology
Northern Arizona University