Volant Kritosaurs [humour]

Jon Wagner wrote:

<Of course, you never know, one of them may have had a
bright red hump with purple polka-dots, and the other
an erect skin frill sticking out sideways so it could
glide from tree to tree and...>

  Oh, my God! Look there, Lord Geoffrey, ahead in the
trees, a giant *Kritosaurus volans* (n.sp.), whose
feathery nasal frill prompted scientists to discern
its arboreal habits by the similarity to avian
integument, and here proof it could fly that we have
successfully cloned it from the amazingly miraculous
preservation of DNA in the frill material of the type
specimen (stretching all credulity). Watch, my Lord,
as it leaps from the tree, its impressive 4ton bulk
allowing it to plow into the nearest conifer and
topple it to the ground so that it may -- !!BAMM!! --
get at the juciest leaves. Pray, my Lord, they could
do it but once, but a worthy sacrifice for their
young'uns....

=====
Jaime "James" A. Headden