Dinosaur images book

I've just come across an ad for a book called "Dinosaur Imagery" by John
Lanzendorf, Academic Press, ISBN 0-12-436590-6. Not much other info, I'm
afraid, but I couldn't resist passing on to all those paleoartists on the
list this gem from the publisher's blurb.
"The paintings and sculptures that illustrate dinosaur science are powerful
and museums and collectors vie for this art, paying top dollar to aquire it
and display it."
There - that should make you all happy! Sounds like agreat time to dash of
to your bank manager and ask for that loan you could never afford <G>
Graeme Worth