re: pack hunting (OOOOOLLLLLDDDDDD)

--- Caleb <terminator2029@usa.net> wrote:

>     I would greatly appreciate it if I could get a
> copy of this paper from
> someone:

I would suggest going to your local library.  They
will tell you how you can get your hands on this
journal, and can no doubt get it on loan from someone
else if they don't have it.

=====
Larry

"This case has had full analyzation and has been looked at  a lot. I understand
the emotionality of death penalty cases."
--George W. Bush, Seattle Post-Intelligencer, June 23, 2000