Paleontology Jobs Available!!!

We are an environmental consulting company in Rapid City, South Dakota.

We are looking for paleontology graduate students, or undergraduate
students with substantial field experience, to conduct field work from
mid-September to mid or late December.  We will also need
paleontologists to work in the Spring of 2001.  This work may require a
substantial overtime hours, so it could be a good opportunity for
students to earn additional money to continue their studies.

If you have any students who are interested please have them send their
vita or resume by email to me at quality@rushmore.com
Vita can also be faxed to 605-721-0702 but email contact is preferred.

My contact information is

Lance Rom
Quality Services
2416 Jackson Blvd
Rapid City  SD 57702-3450

Phone 605-721-0701

Thank you!

begin:vcard
n:Quality Services/Little Bear Homes;Lance Rom
tel;cell:605-391-4179
tel;fax:605-721-0702
tel;home:605-721-0700
tel;work:605-721-0701