Re: [Re: [RE: Air sacs in extant non-avian reptiles?]]

> The occurence of air sacs does not seem to follow any-one evolutionary
> line as some of the closest relatives to _Gonyosoma_ lack air sacs  >
(_O.hannah_ being a prime example) while other, more distant relatives, >do
have them.

Crap, I hate having to reply to my own post in order to correct it.

I meant to place the _O.hannah_ bit in the area that said more distant
relatives.

Wrotten typos.

Jura

Jurassosaurus's Reptipage: A page devoted to the study of the reptilia:

http://reptilis.webjump.com