Re: Bruhathkayosaurus

Steve,
I believe it is now considered to be more likely a sauropod than a theropod
(if it's even a dinosaur at all).
The ilium and ischium (parts of the hip), tibia (lower leg), radius
(forearm), and centrum were discovered (there may be others that I'm not
aware of).

Chandler

In a message dated 6/2/00 10:58:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,