Re: Testing for arboreality (was RE: On science (was Re: a bunch of other stuff))

>Plenty of arboreal theropods: we call them "birds."<

What does the term "arboreal" mean in this context?  Can anyone give me an
example of an extant "arboreal" avian?  What bird doesn't spend some time n
the ground? When is a bird a cursor, a scansor or arboreal?  Maybe
humingbirds fit as non-cursors, but I've even seen them on foot in the grass
attacking fallen flower blossoms.

PTN