Even Oprah's dino-savvy!

Earlier this week, Oprah Winfrey produced a show on the most unusual
vacation sites in the US. Digging dinosaurs at The Wyoming Dinosaur Center
was listed #1!! This was totally unsolicited.
Anyone headed out this direction this summer -- please stop in and see how
we're progressing (slow) on our Camarasaur from our dig site. (It's
partially up; expect it to be about 40 foot long, 12 foot at shoulder.)
We've used some interesting techniques/variations in the prep lab that look
promising for the industry. And just in case you hadn't heard ... this
Camarasaur was found with spectacular feet -- a first, as I understand it.
Look for scientific papers probably next year. If you're digging out here in
the West this summer or just passing through -- it's worth a trip.
Sue Blakey, Wyoming Dinosaur Center, Thermopolis, Wyoming
http://www.wyodino.org