RE: PALEONEWS: Bones of contention: Should dinosaur remains be a tourist mecca?

"Geoscientist James Carter found the 65-year-old skeletal remains of an
alamosaurus in Big Bend National Park"

65 years old!!!  Damn!  I mean, I know that _Alamosaurus_ was the latest
surviving sauropod known from North America, but this is amazing!! :-)

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~jmerck/eltsite