Re: Cryolophosaurus restoration

there was a early cryolophus restoration by Wm Stout that wqas published
on the cover of a(now extinct) Dinosaur Society newsletter.  I think he
may have even put it in with one of his Antartica portfolios.....for
what it's worth.  Wm. Stout has seen the fossil in person as well.

The crest thing is depicted like a spanish comb going ACROSS the head,
rather than along it.  Odd animal.

-Betty Cunningham

--
Flying Goat Graphics