Edmontosaurus at the Florida Symposium

        Does anyone have any information on the Edmontosaurus skull
exhibited so recently at the Florida feathered non-ornithischian symposium?
I have a photo, but the intrepid photographer didn't have any further
information. I am interested in any and every piece of information anyone
might have (ancedote, heresay, reference, names of people affiliated with
the specimen, specimen number, promises to send whole skull wrapped in
bananna peels, etc.). Someone must know something... it'd be hard to believe
that everyone would be so wrapped up in all the fuzzy little whatsits there
to ignore such a beautiful specimen from so perfect a clade. Pavemented
teeth, round doe-eyes and blunt hooves forever!

        Wagner
  "Why do I sense we've picked up another pathetic lifeform?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi