help with paleobio article

Hey, I know I have this somewhere, but I can't seem to locate it: I need information from J.C. Weavers 1983 article "The improbable endotherm: The energetics of the sauropod dinosaur _Brachiosaurus_" in Paleobiology #9. Until I run down to Laramie to run off another copy I just need the information on plant calorie content. If someone could either post a scan or simply email me the relevant data I would appreciate it. Please reply off list. Thanks.

Scott Hartman