Re: Harmonious depredations and The Geese of Goddard Space Flight Center

I have been to Goddard.  You have to go to an office, show your papers,
and drive past armed guards.  Presumably, predators have similar
restrictions inasmuch as a very secure fence surrounds the property.

Gee, and opossums and raccoons couldn't possibly climb a fence, could they? A fox couldn't conceivably burrow under it, I suppose? At least not without security clearance....

May I suggest that this is getting a trifle ridiculous?
--
Ronald I. Orenstein Phone: (905) 820-7886
1825 Shady Creek Court