Erosion of theropod teeth

After the short discussion last week on the subject of Aublysodon's
unserrated premaxillary teeth, and on the subject of stomach acid-etched
theropod teeth, my interest on the subject of erosion was rekindled.  So I
dug around in my collection of scans and found an example of erosion
commonly seen in the field.

I don't know what form of erosion this tooth illustrates (weathering vs
dissolution from stomach acid), but I thought some of you might want to
take a peek anyway.

http://www.scn.org/~bh162/acid_tooth.html

         <pb>