Re: Harmonious depredations

And what gets lost in all of this, is the great respect I have for your
breadth of knowledge.  Your response re the tortoises was very telling on
me.  I have responded to many of your other points (though much of it
is rehash).  I will send them soon, list willing.

Thanks for a response that is a lot more gentlemanly than mine.
--
Ronald I. Orenstein Phone: (905) 820-7886
1825 Shady Creek Court