Sharovipteryx II

Yes, this is another message about Sharovipteryx, but it has nothing to do
with the arboeality (or lack thereof) of the animal.  Shortly, it has to do
with fur.
We know that pterosaurs had a dermal covering something like fur (right?),
but what about Sharovipteryx?  Dave Peters places it as very close to the
pterosaur line (I agree with him, the skull, if nothing else, is very
pterosaurian), so might Sharovipteryx logically had the fur of pterosaurs?  I
know there is no way to tell unless we find some sort of pterosaur Liaoning,
but I would be interested to know how far back you all think the fur goes.

Dan