Re: Specimen lists. . .

On Thu, 8 Jun 2000, Andy Farke wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> A quick question regarding specimen lists:
>
> Are there any good databases out there that have comprehensive specimen
> lists for specific taxa, with information such as locality, etc.?
>
> I'm working on studying clade richness here at the Smithsonian, and I'm
> looking for a few willing test clades. . .

I'm working on one for The Dinosauricon, but it won't be ready for quite
some time.

Incidentally, a while back someone sent me a *great* text file listing
dinosaur specimens. I was going to incorporate this into the
Dinosauricon's data files. Now that I've actually come around to tackling
this project -- I can't find the file *or* remember who compiled it! If
that person's on this list, could you please e-mail me?

-- T. Michael Keesey .................................. <tmk@dinosauricon.com>
   My Worlds (including The Dinosauricon) ... <http://dinosauricon.com/keesey>
   AOL Instant Messenger ........................................ <Ric Blayze>