RE: New Papers

I'm going to add a few more papers.

My Vertebrata PalAsiatica first two volumes came in (if anyone wants to
order that or Ameghania I call tell you the prices off list).

The mentioned Caudipteryx paper...

Zhou, Zhong-He, and Xiao-Lin, 2000. A new species of Caudipteryx from the
Yixian Formation of Liaoning, northeast China. Vertebrata PalAsiatica,
Volume 38, Number 2: 113-130.

Caudipteryx dongi ZHOU & XIAO-LIN, 2000, also the have the new family:
Caudipteridae.

Also...

Zhou, Zhong-He, Jin Fan, Hu Yao-Ming, Gu Gang and Zhang Hai-Chun, 2000.
Vertebrate biostratigraphy of the Lower Cretaceous Yixian Formation in
Lingyuan, Western Liaoning and its neighboring southern Nei Monoli (Inner
Mongolia), China. Vertebrata PalAsiatica, Volume 38, Number 2: 95-100.

Not a dinosaur but... the Kupferzell rauischian is named.

Batrachotomus kupferzellensis GOWER, 1999

Gower, David J., 1999. The cranial and mandibular Osteology of a new
rauisuchian archosaur from the Middle Triassic of southern Germany.
Stuttgarter Beitrage zur Naturkunde, Serie B (Geologie und Palaontologie).
Number 280: 49pp.

Tracy