Bambiraptor

I have some specific questions about Bambiraptor (no, they don't have
anything to do with its name).

First, I haven't seen any skeletal reconstructions of Bambiraptor except
for the photographs on The Court of Bambiraptor website.  Does anyone know
of any Greg Paul-esque reconstructions?

The photos I've seen are pretty blurry, but am I right when I say that the
arms and fingers of the juvernile are shorter then the adult's?  The
adult's fingers seem to be much longer and less robust then the baby's, but
that could just be the angle of the camra shot.

About how old (very young chick or older chick or juvenile) was the young
specimen of Bambiraptor when it died?

Thanks

Dan