alligator or crocodile?

Hi everyone,

    I've a few questions that I'm hoping list members can help with.

    First of all, are there any good reference material for Deinosuchus? I
heard that the original skull reconstruction is mostly plaster. Some people
where claiming that Deinosuchus was an Alligatoroid not a crocodilian in an
article I had read in the SVP journal a few years back. Has any new
information come forward?
    Secondly, are there any skeletal refs of Quetzalcoatlus Northropi,
Hypothetical or otherwise, out there?

Thanks.

Cliff Green