MONOPHYLETIC EURYAPSIDS

Mike Keesey wrote...

> Wow, so just as Dinosauria was disregarded in traditional
> taxonomies and then vindicated by cladistic studies, Euryapsida is re-
> emerging as a clade, too?

Just want to note that Merck isn't alone in reinstating Euryapsida..
Caldwell, Rieppel and some others have been saying the same for a
while now (and based on parsimony analysis, not intuition).

Seven rejoined the borg yesterday (that's how behind we are).

DARREN NAISH
PALAEOBIOLOGY RESEARCH GROUP
UNIVERSITY OF PORTSMOUTH
Burnaby Building