T.rex and arboriality (No, not a climbing Tyrannosaur!)

Just a few more (probably untestable thoughts):
1.)Since the discussion about climbing dinosaurs has been going on for a while now, a thought occured to me. I don't have any referances for brid skeletons on hand right now, but I was wondering how the length of the pubis in modern arboreal birds compares to the length of the pubis in any of the dinosaurs that members of this list (myself included) have submited as possible climbers. It seems to me that an elongate pubis would necesitate the animal's center of gravity to be farther away from the tree. This seems to be unstable at best.
2.) Gracile vs. Robust Tyrannosaur morphs. I don't know if any work has been done on this/this topic has been discussed before, but is it possible, in conjunction with the predator vs. scavanger debate that one morph was more of a scavenger than a predator and vice versa (My thinking=gracile would be predator, but maybe that's just me)
Peace,
Rob