Re: Discovery could Endanger T.Rex Name

Garrison Hilliard wrote:

>><< So did Brontosaurus over Apatosaurus. >>
>
>Every kid now knows that the "real" name of Brontosaurus is Apatosaurus.

Really? Please present your evidence for this statement.<<

I've also noticed that kids today seem acquainted with _Apatosaurus_, whereas
just ten years ago, there seemed to be much more confusion over the name. I
think, partly, it's that toys and childrens books have begun using the
correct name. Most dinosaur-oriented kids even seem to know the "two heads"
story.

Caitlin R. Kiernan