Re: Jurassic Park 3 Official Logo

Oh, really? Any news/pics of what the lineup with consist of?

Also, to me, it looks most like a spinosaur. And, it makes sense. What
better to replace a T-rex than something 50 feet long? (even if that
length isn't matched by mass) They might reuse the 'swimming-trex' scene
from TLW book, replacing it with a spinosaur. That fin cutting water
could be the 'Jaws-sharkfin' of the decade! (And, hopefully, this might
be them trying to make up for the horrible spinosaurus in the recent
Warpath, that was essentially a finned, toeclawless raptor, all same
moves.)

--
Leonidus
"Things like that eat things like us, for snacks!" "Not if they have