Re: Jurassic Park 3 Official Logo

I don't know what JP3 toys were there as I didn't go.

I have a friend who sculpts action figures for toy companies.  He went
to the toy fair and saw the logo and sent it to me yesterday thinking I
would be interested.

It may be that they only had fliers announcing the upcoming toys to stir
up interest but have not yet actually shown them publically.

I'd watch for action figure industry news if I were you.  Larry might
know more as he's a big action figure fan and stays on top of the news
more than I do.

-Betty