Re: Jurassic Park 3 Official Logo

It was NOT at a toy fair...

It was at the Annual Licensing Show at the Jacob Javits Center in NYC.

Universal Pictures has a booth to sell licenses on their upcoming product which
includes The Mummy Returns and Jurassic Park III.

There are NO TOYS YET.

They gave away little bottles of water marked "Fossil Fuel" and had several Stan
Winston dinos standing around looking ominous.

--
AOL IM Pager - DinoEditor

Central
Recommended by The National Education Association,Encyclopedia Britannica
Internet Guide, Yahoo and Yahooligans Choice, Netscape Site of the Day. Member
of
The Paleo Ring

A prequel to Teefr by Edward Summer